Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2013/05/02 02:48:13 UTC

please update the status page

I noticed that the curator status page is missing some items that are
probably resolved. Can someone take a pass and update as appropriate?
(e.g. commiter/mentor list, some dates missing on completed work
items, etc...)
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/curator.html

I've found it good to update these as part of a release.

Regards,

Patrick

Re: please update the status page

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.