Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by stefanx <st...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de> on 2020/03/26 19:42:22 UTC

video problems

Hello,

I'm new to Openmeetings, I've installed Openmeetings on Ubuntu 18.04 according to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools
Everything seems to work, with one exception: In a room all users can only see there own video, but they
cannot get a video connection to the other users (audio works). I've disabled the firewall, but with no effect.

Any ideas ?

Best regards

Stefan

Re: video problems

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
TURN is required if your users are using restricted networks
Or even not very restricted like wifi router at home

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: video problems