Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Smith, Tim" <tl...@evoforge.org> on 2021/04/28 16:40:37 UTC

Issue uploading Nifi templates via UI and curl, NiFi 1.13.2 and up

Started receiving HTTP 500 internal server errors when attempting to upload template through UI after upgarding to version 1,13,2. Related, unable to utilize the nifi-api REST interface to upload templates as well.

In both cases, template is uploaded but return failed responses. This did not occur in NiFi  1.12

Last testing performed 1.14 snapshot in my fork.

Errors in nifi  log after curl :

Caused by: org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.MessageBodyProviderNotFoundException: MessageBodyWriter not found for media type=application/xml, type=class org.apache.nifi.web.api.entity.TemplateEntity, genericType=class org.apache.nifi.web.api.entity.TemplateEntity.

Has this already been reported?

Tim Smith

Re: Issue uploading Nifi templates via UI and curl, NiFi 1.13.2 and up

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Tim,

I've seen this behavior as well, I wrote up [1] to track it in Jira.

Regards,
Matt