Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/05/18 17:22:07 UTC

../conf folder

Any info about  ../conf folder, what is the purpose of every file in that
folder ?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: ../conf folder

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Look at the latest configuration files:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/servicemix-assembly/src/main/release/conf/jmx.xml
,
and http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/configuration.html

Guillaume

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: ../conf folder

Posted by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com>.

Re: ../conf folder

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If you specify a file on the command line, it will be used.
Else a servicemix.xml file will be search in the classpath and use this.
Note that the conf dir is in the classpath.

Re: ../conf folder

Re: ../conf folder

Posted by Stefan Kleineikenscheidt <st...@kleineikenscheidt.de>.
These are the config files.  I think for most of them its pretty obvious
  what they do.  Which one are you unclear about?

-Stefan

mqaiserm wrote:
> Any info about  ../conf folder, what is the purpose of every file in that
> folder ?
> Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

--
Stefan Kleineikenscheidt           tel. +49 (711) 99 33 035
Rosenbergstr. 58                   mob. +49 (172) 130 54 77