Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by rahmoune patrick <js...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/01/04 23:09:26 UTC

tree2 and expandAll question

Hi all,

  I have a page that has a tree2 component and would like the tree2 to be completely expanded the first time the page is displayed. As someone have asked in an earlier
  post I do not know when to call the expandAll method on the html tree.

  Is is possible to do this? Thank you for any idea on how to do it.

  patrick

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version beta.