Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Graham Morrison <gr...@diagonal-consulting.com> on 2005/09/20 16:15:16 UTC

Kerberos Servlet

Hi all,

I am writing a servlet which lives in BEA WebLogic App Server, and is
forwarded to from IIS, all of which is using "Negotiate" (Kerberos) ONLY. We
are NOT using NTLM and we cant use Basic authentication etc...

In this servlet we are then making a SOAP call out to another web service
which is also forwarded to from IIS, again using Kerberos only.

I have Axis using the CommonsHttpSender working fine in an NTLM based trial,
now I need to switch over to using Kerberos. Is there an appropriate
Transport class I should be using or do I need to write my own?? (If I need
to write my own, does anyone have any experience of doing so?

Thanks in Advance,

Graham Morrison

Graham Morrison

Principal Consultant