Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ebenezer Graham <eg...@alustudent.com> on 2018/08/30 10:10:50 UTC

Adding the Notification Service to the Jira Issue Tracker

Hi Myrle,

I would like to inquire about the feasibility of creating a component
tracker for the notification service on the Jira.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINCN?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page
.

I would like to start engaging other community members to contribute to the
project and help develop some of the nice to have features, for instance,
message localisation, message templating, subscription features and other
cool ideas from members of the community. I have listed a few of them here.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75975771

Looking forward to your response.

*At your service,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

African Leadership University,

Power Mill Road, Pamplemousses,

Mauritius.

*skype*:
ebenezer.graham
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.

*“Talk is cheap, show me the code.” *- *Linus Torvalds*

Re: Adding the Notification Service to the Jira Issue Tracker

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hello Graham,

That is a brilliant idea. You have my full support.

Myrle, Ed, Please could you give me more permission to create components
and carry out other admin tasks on Fineract CN JIRA:
https://jira.apache.org/jira/projects/FINCN

I want to update the issue tracker.