Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Liu, Xin" <Xi...@broadvision.com> on 2001/07/30 18:49:31 UTC

How to integrate Struts in JBuilder 5?

Hi,
Has anybody tried to integrate Struts in JBuilder 5? I tried to make Jbuilder 5 and Struts work together, so I can debug my Web application in Jbuilder 5. I tried the following procedures (My test project was based on Struts' example: upload. and I changed UploadAction.java "perform" method to have only one return method call.)

1. Add struts.jar to Project ---> Required Library
   When I run upload.jsp file, the system told me it could not find the form bean and action class (NOT Struts' core action class).

2. I add the generated "classes" directory to Project ---> Required Library
   The upload.jsp is showed almost correctly except the file browse button cannot be shown (I think this is JBuilder5's problem.) So I click the submit button. I monitored the processing procedure, it successfully returned back from UploadAction's perform method. And JBuilder5 showed me the following info:
path="/test" :action:   Creating new Action instance
path="/test" :/display.jsp: init
JspEngine --> /display.jsp
 	     ServletPath: /display.jsp
 	        PathInfo: null
 	        RealPath: D:\test\display.jsp
 	      RequestURI: /test/display.jsp
 	    QueryString: null
  	  Request Params:
 Classpath according to the Servlet Engine is: D:\test\WEB-INF\classes
 path="/test" :/display.jsp: init

The real path of the display.jsp is correct. But then it showed me:
Unable to open location: (The system cannot find the path specified)

Can anybody tell me what I should do? Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Xin