Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Boris Schrijver <bo...@pcextreme.nl> on 2015/10/01 17:24:42 UTC

Citrix References in Marvin

Dear Rajani,

During some tests I stumbled upon something. While running smoke tests for KVM
basic zones the following occured:

=== TestName: test_deploy_vm_from_iso | Status : EXCEPTION ===

This is not due to the component not working, it was because the ISO wasn't
available! I then went to the Marvin test data and it tried to download it from
10.147.40.145 [1] which I guess is an (old) internal Citrix storage location. I
then looked a bit further an saw a lot of other references to internal Citrix
locations. [2] Even a few with your name in it! [3]

Would you please be so kind to make these publicly available, or point them to
already publicly available material, so one could run these tests out of the
box.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/tools/marvin/marvin/config/test_data.py#L1658
<https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/tools/marvin/marvin/config/test_data.py#L1658>

[2]
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/tools/marvin/marvin/config/test_data.py#L1673

[3]
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/tools/marvin/marvin/config/test_data.py#L1544

Best regards,

Boris Schrijver

TEL: +31633784542
MAIL: boris@pcextreme.nl

Re: Citrix References in Marvin

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
Dont know about [1] and [2].

[3]: they are simple data disks 1GB virtual size created from cloudstack
and downloaded. they are used in tests for upload volume/template. We do
not have a location to share them. Below are the links from my dropbox
account.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/euqaj7yrpjf6m3a/rajani-thin-volume.ova?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3dzrra6mlsjb28/rajani-thin-volume.qcow2?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxntddwjvcm6ige/rajani-thin-volume.vhd?dl=0