Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Anushi Shah <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/04 18:20:00 UTC

opennlp tool 1.4.3 binary version for windows

Hi,

I request for opennlp tool 1.4.3 binary version for windows. I saw that
opennlp uima tool 1.4.3 is available, but I need opennlp tool 1.4.3 binary
version for windows (without uima). medKAT/p software uses opennlp tool
1.4.3 which is not compatible with opennlp tool 1.5.0 version or opennlp
uima tool 1.4.3.

Thanks,
Anushi

Re: opennlp tool 1.4.3 binary version for windows

Posted by "william.colen@gmail.com" <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anushi,

OpenNLP is independent of operational system. You can download the 1.4.3
binary from SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/opennlp/files/OpenNLP%20Tools/1.4.3/opennlp-tools-1.4.3.tgz/download

Regards,
William