Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Krishna Kota <KK...@smartops.com> on 2002/01/28 22:56:41 UTC

Help needed

Hi all,

     I am trying to test a HttpServlet using cactus. My servlet calls
getServletContext() method which is inherited from GenericServlet. I am
getting a NullPointerException for this call.

    The same call does not throw NullPointer, when using it normally. I
am kinda stuck now.

     Could you please please help me with this. I really appreciate you
help.

RE: Help needed

Posted by Nicholas Lesiecki <ni...@eblox.com>.
Please send us some more information: your exact test case and servlet would
be a good start.

Cheers,

nick