Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mattcarlson <ma...@ddsit.co.nz> on 2015/10/11 21:06:56 UTC

NTLM request with Olingo2

Hi All,

I'm quite new to Camel, and need to communicate with a Microsoft based
product that has an OData API.
I am trying to use the Olingo2 component to do this.

The API accepts either NTLM or Kerberos based auth.
I can authenticate successfully with the HTTP4 component, but receive a 401
response with the Olingo2 component.

Does anyone have any idea how to make this work?
I guess I might have to authenticate with the HTTP component, then pass a
header into the olingo request.

Here's an example of the bean I've been testing with.

<bean id="odata"
class="org.apache.camel.component.olingo2.Olingo2Component">
  <property name="configuration">
    <bean class="org.apache.camel.component.olingo2.Olingo2Configuration">
      <property name="serviceUri"
value="http://server/service.svc?authUsername=username&amp;authPassword=password&amp;authDomain=domain"/>
    </bean>
  </property>