Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/22 07:46:56 UTC

IndexFileNameFilter

Hi

Is IndexFileNameFilter supposed to be a singleton (looks like it)?
If so, shouldn't its constructor be private?
Also, since it has a static getFilter() method, its singleton should also be
private.
I checked and there are no references to either the singleton or the
constructor outside this class, so the change should not cause any issues.

Shai

Re: IndexFileNameFilter

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
Sure