Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Saurabh Sharma <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/13 12:56:00 UTC

multiple sort terms in json facets sorting

Hi All,

I am trying to use two sorting criteria with json facets but found that
only one of them is working and other one is not getting honoured.

sort:{ sortingScore:desc , x:desc} , Here only sortingScore is being used
by solr and parameter x is ignored . Is there any way using which I can use
multiple sort parameters?

json.facet={p:{type : terms,field : P_G,*sort:{ sortingScore:desc ,
x:desc}*,limit:10,offset:10,facet:{sortingScore
:
"avg(product(C,M,M))",x:"max(N)",stats:{type:terms,limit:100,field:CONF,facet:{minPrice:"min(N)",minArea:"min(S)"}}}}}

Thanks
Saurabh Sharma

Re: multiple sort terms in json facets sorting

Posted by ART GALLERY <al...@goretoy.com>.
check out the videos on this website TROO.TUBE don't be such a
sheep/zombie/loser/NPC. Much love!
https://troo.tube/videos/watch/aaa64864-52ee-4201-922f-41300032f219