Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by XCV <xc...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/04 06:49:09 UTC

[axis2]please help me with axis2 handler

   hello and i got puzzled when i try to code a handler, that is how can i wake up the message chain which suspended by return InvocationResponse.SUSPEND in method invoke(MessageContext msgContext)  ? Please somebody help me and thanks a lot!

Re: [axis2]please help me with axis2 handler

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
>    hello and i got puzzled when i try to code a handler, that is how can i wake up the message chain which suspended by return InvocationResponse.SUSPEND in method invoke(MessageContext msgContext)  ? Please somebody help me and thanks a lot!

This is exactly what Sandesha does. What they do is they they suspend
the invocation and then store the message context somewhere , when the
conditions satisfied get the message context and resume that.
So before you return the InvocationResponse.SUSPEND need to store the
message context and call resume after the condition get satisfied.
-Deepal