Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Usha Kolachalam <Us...@merant.com> on 2001/04/05 19:51:26 UTC

Re: jspc classes

Hi! all

Using the jspc option I have been able to compile the .jsp files and
generate .class files. Further I have also generated a web.xml file.

I put all the .class files in the web-inf\classes folder.

Now the question I have is how do I access these .class files.

Earlier I would type in http://localhost/servlet and i could access my
application. Now when i type this , tomcat recompiles all the jsp files and
puts them in a work folder, instad of using the .class files I have in my
web-inf\classes folder.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Usha