Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ke...@ubs.com on 2007/03/28 18:54:56 UTC

[Axis2] Bean generated WSDL missing ancestor properties in SOAP response

I have a base bean, ClassA with a few properties.   The ClassA is
extended by ClassB for some additional properties.   The generated WSDL
for ClassB is correct.  However, the SOAP response omits all the
elements/values from the ancestor (ClassA)

Is this allowed in Axis2?   I tried to create additional getters methods
in ClassB for the ClassA attributes.   That will give me the correct
SOAP response, but double the generate WSDL elements for the ClassA
attributes.   That confuses the WS client.

Help is appreciated.

Thx, Ken