Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Java XML <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/17 22:09:00 UTC

& problem

Hi Folks,
              I get a AT&amp;T in the place of AT&T in the output text file
when i do it in xslt can i aviod this happening.

Thanx in advance

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: & problem

Posted by Dave Fletcher <df...@sevenww.com>.
Um whoops... that wasn't entirely accurate. Sorry, I jumped the gun and
hit submit before thinking about it too hard.

Really, what you probably need to do is this:

	<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"><![CDATA[AT&T]]></xsl:text>

The CDATA section prevents the XML parser from choking on the "&".

Alternatively, you could do this:

	AT&amp;T

Re: & problem

Posted by Dave Fletcher <df...@sevenww.com>.