Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/09 13:14:30 UTC

Building camel-karaf build error - Calc manifest failed

Hi

Does anyone else by any chance get this kind of error trying to build
camel-karaf from main branch

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.camel:camel-bundle-plugin:3.21.0-SNAPSHOT:manifest
(bundle-manifest) on project camel-core-osgi: Internal error in
maven-bundle-plugin: Calc manifest failed, state=

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Building camel-karaf build error - Calc manifest failed

Posted by fpapon <fp...@apache.org>.
Yep,

regards,

François

On 09/01/2023 15:51, Claus Ibsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Great finding, can you create a JIRA and we can ping gnodet - He is on PTO
> and back soon.
>
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 3:48 PM fpapon <fp...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The problem seems related to this commit (remove slash):
>>

>> https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/82b8cf1f28252bb7fc26bfd37df6219f3fd46b37
>>
>> Replacing this:
>>

>> <camel.osgi.export.pkg>$${replace;{local-packages};;;;}</camel.osgi.export.pkg>
>>
>> by this from previous version:
>>

>> <camel.osgi.export.pkg>$${replace;{local-packages};;;\;}</camel.osgi.export.pkg>
>>
>> seems to fix the problem.
>>
>> May be Guillaume can give more insights about this change before revert
>> or fixing it.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> François
>>
>> On 09/01/2023 14:19, Nicolas Filotto wrote:
>>> It looks like we have more or less the same issue on Jenkins for some
>> time now
>> https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Camel/job/Camel-Karaf%20Daily/job/main/866/consoleFull

François

Re: Building camel-karaf build error - Calc manifest failed

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen