Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2005/08/09 18:54:35 UTC

should instructions to get 10.1 branch be on website?

Hi,
 In passing I noticed we currently have instructions to obtain the source
for the trunk, and for the 10.0 branch, but maybe there should also be
something about the 10.1 branch.
 Something like this:
on the downloads page, section branches:
"
Currently there are the following branches:
 - 10.0
 - 10.1
Use the following command to checkout the source code for a branch:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/branches/<branch>/

where <branch> would be the the number of the branch.
For example, to checkout the source for the 10.0 branch use the following
command:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/branches/10.0/

"
 Myrna

Re: should instructions to get 10.1 branch be on website?

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
thanks for the excellent suggestion, Myrna. I'll update the web stie as
soon as I get a chance.

  -jean