Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Minato, Takayuki" <tm...@jp.fujitsu.com> on 2012/10/22 12:35:00 UTC

openDatabase of Cordova for Android

Hi, everybody.

I found the minor bug in the Storage of Cordova for Android.

Executing "window.openDatabase" function, the database file are created the following path:

  /data/data/(pkg-name)/app_database:(dababase_name).db

Isn't the path better to be created the following path:

  /data/data/(pkg-name)/app_database/(dababase_name).db

"File.pathSeparator" is used in Storage.java, but "File.separator" is better.

Thank you.

-Takayuki MINATO

Re: openDatabase of Cordova for Android

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.