Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/16 20:29:23 UTC

[core] tasks for release myfaces core 2.0.2

Hi

If someone has some issue in myfaces core that needs to be solved before
release, this is a good time to tell it.

Thanks for your attention.

regards,

Leonardo

Re: [core] tasks for release myfaces core 2.0.2

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Excellent, sorry for jumping in so late, but I am currently sick in bed.
But back to the topic, this is good news, thanks for testing, guys.

Werner

Posted by Michael Concini <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi