Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/08/23 12:06:54 UTC

Re: interested in your product

Sorry for the last message with big quotes answers
I did not use oe-quotefix after the message below because I was not able to use links with Firefox (and its 60 tuned addons)
But today I finally found the way http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/Windows/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress/2006-08/msg00770.html

And yes I'm still usint OE on XP :o)

I don't even want to think at the time it would take to get another machine as soundless as the one I slowly been up to. As long as the SSDs do it, it's ok

Jacques

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Grin....

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Initially this was only to get a way to tweak OE which is pretty low on features options
I got a bit more involved than I wanted but, after some experiments, I still like what I have

Thanks for support :D

Jacques

Posted by Ted Byers <r....@gmail.com>.

--