Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Henry Rappaport <he...@hento.ca> on 2014/05/13 02:07:42 UTC

copy & paste

I can't copy and paste in my spreadsheet. This problem just appeared. Any suggestions?

Henry Rappaport

Re: copy & paste

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 05/12/2014 05:07 PM, Henry Rappaport wrote:
> I can't copy and paste in my spreadsheet. This problem just appeared. Any suggestions?
>
> Henry Rappaport

We need to know more about your situation -- OS, etc.

Currently, the only outstanding issue I see with copy and paste in Calc
concerns copy and pasting of drawing objects.

MzK

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
                               -- Helen Keller