Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "vinod.pahuja@gmail.com" <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/10 12:56:46 UTC

Polling consumer thread stopping automatically

I am having a scenario where I am using consumer template to receive file
from a endpoint. The Endpoint could be either File System or FTP site.
Currently I am using only File System with following endpoint URL.

file://D:/metamodel/Seach.json?noop=true&idempotent=false

On every hit to following code.

Exchange exchange = consumerTemplate.receive(endPointURI, timeout);
if (exchange != null) {
	String body = exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class);
	consumerTemplate.doneUoW(exchange);
	return body;
}

It creating a new Camel context thread and after some hits it giving error
as

java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: PollingConsumer on
Endpoint[file://D:/metamodel/Seach.json?noop=true&idempotent=false] is not
started, but in state:Stopped

I am not sure why this is happening and its sporadic in nature.
Any suggestion on this would do great help.