Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2014/08/01 02:44:54 UTC

Re: Generated Code

The only generated code is for the new Thrift-based Curator-RPC. “curator.thrift” is auto-generated as is the “generated” package in test. That’s it.

From: Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com>
Reply: dev@curator.apache.org <de...@curator.apache.org>>
Date: July 31, 2014 at 4:33:17 PM
To: dev@curator.apache.org <de...@curator.apache.org>>
Subject:  Generated Code

Which code sections are generated, and which ones are written by humans?

I'm doing some static analysis clean-up, and want to know where it's
worthwhile to spend my efforts. Obviously everything in the
org.apache.curator.generated tree is, but is there anything else? At first
glance, org.apache.curator.x.rpc.idl looks like it might be, but I'm not
sure.

Is this documented anywhere?

Thanks,
Mike