Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Naresh Yadav <ny...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/10 13:15:06 UTC

Probable release date for cassandra 2.1 ??

Hi,

I am looking feature(CASSANDRA-4511<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-4511>)
which allows Index on Collections.
Any idea about release date of Cassandra 2.1 ??

Till this releases, i am thinking to take source code of 2.1 and build it
on my machine to test the required feature. Please suggest instructions for
that.

Thanks
Naresh

Re: Probable release date for cassandra 2.1 ??

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I was looking at this on wednesday and spoke with Sylvain. Currently
there's other bugs in 2.1 that broke secondary indexes. Once those other
bugs are fixed, I plan to test index on collections.

peter