Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Amila Maha Arachchi <am...@wso2.com> on 2011/02/14 10:38:08 UTC

Axiom trunk build fails due to test failures - attachments.PartOnFileTest

Hi,

I am trying to build Axiom trunk with tests. But there is a test failure and
the build fails due to this.

Running org.apache.axiom.attachments.PartOnFileTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.008 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Thanks,
Amila.

Re: Axiom trunk build fails due to test failures - attachments.PartOnFileTest

Posted by Amila Maha Arachchi <am...@wso2.com>.
Hi Martin,

According to the axiom-parent/pom.xml it is 2.4.3

Thanks,
Amila.

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:15:13 +0530
Subject: Re: Axiom trunk build fails due to test failures - attachments.PartOnFileTest
From: amilam@wso2.com
To: dev@ws.apache.org

Posted by Amila Maha Arachchi <am...@wso2.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Posted by Amila Maha Arachchi <am...@wso2.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

Posted by Amila Maha Arachchi <am...@wso2.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Posted by Amila Maha Arachchi <am...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

After the build failed (it was an online build with a clean repo), I tried
an offline build and it was successful. Unfortunately I cant find the file
you have requested. It must have get deleted.

If this occurs again, I'll keep the files and send it.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.