Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Beto Flores <be...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/21 20:48:52 UTC

No tests in the File Component

Hi all.

Maybe it is a dumb question, but while I was working on CAMEL-13483 [1] I
realized that the camel-file component does not have tests. So, I was
wondering if the tests are in other place and how I should be testing my
changes in this component.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Roberto

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13483
[2] https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/components/camel-file

Re: No tests in the File Component

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Camel-file was extracted from core in camel 3. The test related to all the
components we extracted from core (and related to core functionalities) are
still under camel-core.