Posted to users@ws.apache.org by "Glanville, Jay" <Ja...@NaturalConvergence.com> on 2004/10/06 18:31:33 UTC

Is introspection (system.listMethods) supported?

Hello all.

Just started playing around with the apache implementation of XML-RPC.
Looks good so far.

According to the XML-RPC how to here
http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc-howto/xmlrpc-howto-api-introspect
ion.html, introspection is a proposed extension to the specification.

I can't find any reference to introspection in this implementation, or
in the email archives, and thus I'm assuming that it isn't supported.
However, it's nice some times to get confirmation.

Does Apache XML-RPC support introspection?  If not, is there intentions
for it to be implemented in the future?

Thanks.

JDG

--