Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2006/07/17 20:35:17 UTC

Website look, hopefully RC

I really hope I understood your comments and I think I found a good
solution.

This one is cleaner and more "stylus":
http://people.apache.org/~bago/james/bago/index.html

Please note that I have not started working on the real structure and I
have not changed any content. This thread is only meant to find the
design and the graphical layout we'll use for the next publishing.

Please confirm that you like this more than maven2 default and more than
previous tests! ;-)

Bernd: Is the "Apache | James | jSPF" bar still wrong? If so can you
tell me what browser/os you use?

Stefano

Re: Website look, hopefully RC

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
+1 from me, this is the best one.

Vincenzo

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
Stefano Bagnara wrote:
> I really hope I understood your comments and I think I found a good
> solution.
>
> This one is cleaner and more "stylus":
> http://people.apache.org/~bago/james/bago/index.html

Wow, this looks excellent. I like it.

> Please confirm that you like this more than maven2 default and more than
> previous tests! ;-)

;-) I really do.

> Bernd: Is the "Apache | James | jSPF" bar still wrong? If so can you
> tell me what browser/os you use?

It's much more useable now, I think. The font is larger. The position is
much more integrated with the whole page.

Thank you!

   Bernd