Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Habib Ayob <Ha...@netcb.com> on 2006/03/06 15:58:17 UTC

Re: client error while accessing webservices from Kashif Saleem

Hi Kashif

You need to configure your log4j. See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/

All that it needs is a log4j.properties file in your classpath which contains something like:

log4j.rootCategory=INFO,dest1
log4j.appender.dest1=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.dest1.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.dest1.layout.ConversionPattern=%5p [%t] (%F:%L) - %m%n

Regards
Habib

<96...@moonraker.campus.ncl.ac.uk>,
Kashif.Saleem@newcastle.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am just wondering whether you come across this kind of error
> before.Actually I wrote webservice client for accessing the webservices at
> http://basis.ncl.ac.uk/sbml.wsdl.But when I run the client I got the
> following error.
> basis@geron45:~/Desktop/softwares/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31/webapps/axis$ java
> uk/ac/ncl/basis/www/sbml_wsdl/Client
> (org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle).
> Processing Failure
>
> I could not able to get hold of any reasonable reason for this kind of
> error.
>
> Kind Regards
> Kashif Saleem

NETCB SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD
The Innovation Hub, Enterprise Building, 1st Floor, Unit U19
Lynnwood, Pretoria
P.O. Box 14449, Hatfield, Pretoria, 0028
SOUTH AFRICA
Tel. +27 12 844 0744
Fax. +27 12 844 0763

NetCB Solutions (Pty) Ltd trading as NetCB.com
Reg. 2003/009745/07
Directors: H de Bruin, JC du Toit, LJ Nel, CEO: JP Burgers

This message and any attachments relating to official business of NetCB Solutions (Pty) Ltd (NETCB) is proprietary to NETCB and intended for the original addressee only. The message may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately and destroy the original message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy, use, distribute, or take any action in connection therewith. NETCB cannot ensure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception and/or interference. NETCB is not liable whatsoever for loss or damage resulting from the opening of this message and/or attachments and/or the use of the information contained in this message and/or attachments.