Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/09/11 09:56:01 UTC

Re: OpenEJB 2 build failures (was Re: openejb-builder test failure) - FIXED

On 9/8/06, Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:

> I'll give it a try and close the issue(s) as resolved with a comment
> how to work it out. Thanks Joe! I've been pulling my hair out
> wondering how to crack it.

These two aforementioned issue reports pertaining to the Geronimo
build on MS Windows have just been closed with 'Won't Fix' as it's not
something OpenEJB (or Geronimo) can fix.

 o http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/OPENEJB-263 - Tests fail with
'java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: and'
 o http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/OPENEJB-262 - Tests fail with
'java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.openejb.deployment.DeploymentTestSuite.getName()'

OpenEJB and Geronimo build just fine....at last!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl