Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/21 16:58:47 UTC

Opening 'retest maven/ant build' to the public

Hi Zookeepers,
Currently only apache committers are allowed to restart pre commit builds
withon the 'magic phrase'.
But anyone can close/reopen his PR in order to achieve the same result.

I would like to drop the 'committers only' constraint which seems useless

Opinions?

Enrico

Re: Opening 'retest maven/ant build' to the public

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
@Jie
can you try ?

magic words are