Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Linh Pham <qu...@hotmail.com> on 1998/05/21 08:30:00 UTC

Re: os-windows/2211: Extracting the ICONS folder into the wrong location

The following reply was made to PR os-windows/2211; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Linh Pham" <qu...@hotmail.com>
To: brian@hyperreal.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-windows/2211: Extracting the ICONS folder into the wrong
    location
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 23:20:44 PDT

 I was kind of wondering why the directory wasn't placed into the \htdocs
 directory. I'll try out the alias setup in the configuration files.

 I am just learning how to use Apache and Linux right now.

 Thanks

 Linh Pham