Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Tom Bloomfield <to...@shopbloomfield.com> on 2004/10/21 03:39:31 UTC

Newbie install

Hi guys, new Lenya user here with a (probably easy) question:

I'm confused about the Cocoon/Lenya relationship.  I already have Cocoon
installed as a webapp.  I'm now attempting to install Lenya.

I'm noticing that when I run "ant install", a new subdirectory under
webapps is created (/lenya) ... that's good ;-)  Examining the directory
though, it looks like a new version of Cocoon is installed in that
directory, along with Lenya files.  I can confirm this "duplicate"
version by switching webapps in a browser: http://www.foo.com/cocoon and
http://www.foo.com/lenya display different Cocoon versions.

I've already changed the hdsqldb port, per the Wiki, and now am stuck.
How can I install Lenya without installing a secondary version of Cocoon
as well?

Thanks,
Tom

Re: Newbie install

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Tom Bloomfield wrote:

[...]

Your observations show that you seem to have a correct installation.

> How can I install Lenya without installing a secondary version of Cocoon
> as well?

This is not possible.

-- Andreas