Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/28 09:49:17 UTC

The Jackrabbit wiki is immutable

Hi,

I just say that the Jackrabbit wiki is now 'immutable' for me. I don't
remember having to log in to edit the wiki. Is this new? Is it going
to stay like that? http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/FrontPage

Regards,
Thomas

Re: The Jackrabbit wiki is immutable

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Jan 28, 2008 10:49 AM, Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just say that the Jackrabbit wiki is now 'immutable' for me. I don't
> remember having to log in to edit the wiki. Is this new? Is it going
> to stay like that? http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/FrontPage

You've always had to register and login to edit the wiki. The
"immutable" label is shown when you're not logged in. I guess your
login cookie expired or some other change caused the login to be
dropped. Just login again and you should have your write access back.

BR,

Jukka Zitting