Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by ��������� <hi...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/02 02:10:36 UTC

Update apache shiro to 1.4.2

According to Apache Shiro official page's security-reports, there has vulnerability when using the default “Remember Me” configuration, cookies could be susceptible to a padding attack.

Now, Zeppelin uses Apache Shiro version 1.3.2. I think it should be updated to 1.4.2.

cf) https://shiro.apache.org/security-reports.html

Re: Update apache shiro to 1.4.2

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex, feel free to create a PR if you would like to contribute on
this.

Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月8日周日 下午8:50写道:

--
Best Regards