Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Srinidhi Karicharla <k....@gmail.com> on 2015/10/06 13:38:23 UTC

Re: help required

 <de...@community.apache.org>
Hi,

I am interested in contributing to groovy so i thought someone would help
me where to start on with my contribution .

Thank you.

Re: help required

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
Hi,

You can start by looking at the different mailing lists for the project,
and seeing which part of the project you want to get involved with.

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/groovy.html

For example you might want to work on the code, or you might want to
help other users with their queries.  We cannot tell you how you should
get involved, that is entirely a personal choice.

--
Many thanks,

--
Tony