Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sanjay Verma <sa...@bil.baeurer.com> on 2001/05/01 07:02:13 UTC

page-number-citation

hi friends,

I know there is a limitation to the alignment of the
<fo:page-number-citation>. But, if anyone has come out with a solution to
aligning this page-number to the right, then please do help me in it. As my
document doesn't look good due to the unformatted page number put in the
table of contents page of my PDF.

thanx in advance,

Sanjay.
Sr. Soft. Engineer,
Baeurer Infotech Ltd.,
India.

Re: page-number-citation

Posted by Ingo Bruell <ib...@gmx.de>.
Hi Sanjay,

SV> I know there is a limitation to the alignment of the
SV> <fo:page-number-citation>. But, if anyone has come out with a solution to
SV> aligning this page-number to the right, then please do help me in it. As my
SV> document doesn't look good due to the unformatted page number put in the
SV> table of contents page of my PDF.

look in the leader.fo example.

so long

Ingo Bruell

---
<ib...@gmx.de>
<In...@epost.de>
<ICQ# 40377720>
Oldenburg    PGP-Fingerprint: CB01 AE12 B359 87C4 BF1C  953C 8FE7 C648 169E E5FC
Germany      PGP-Public-Key available at pgpkeys.mit.edu