Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Nazeer Hussain Shaik <na...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/20 20:47:02 UTC

Fineract CN - Deposits Module Concurrency Issue

Hi guys,

I hope all of you are doing well.

I need some information on how concurrency is handled with respect to
withdrawals in Deposit Accounts service as I don't see any updates
happening to account balance.

On withdrawal, we are checking the account balance and then creating the
transaction. But I don't see any update happening to account balance in
this service. If more than 1 request is processed, I think there is a
chance of accepting the withdrawal request even though there is not enough
balance (since the last transaction is not updated yet). Does this problem
exist in current implementation or do I miss something?

Please let me know how the account balances are updated with respect to
Deposit / Withdrawal Transactions if my understanding (above) is not
correct.

Regards,
Nazeer