Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net> on 2002/03/02 08:34:28 UTC

A bug?

Has anyone tried running this beastie(Xindice) on a Dual Processor Mac
OSX
with java 1.3.1?   I was seeing 30 second delays.  Just shutting down
Xindice
with a ctrl-c, took 30 seconds.   I took the exact same code and ran it
on a
single processor laptop and it worked fine.   Code was the same because
was using an 80 gig portable firewire drive.  So I just unplugged it
from
one machine and plugged it into another.

Also, ran my software and it was fast.   Ran JBoss and it was fast.
Anyone have any ideas or heard anything about this?

thanks,

Mark

Re: A bug?

Posted by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net>.
Any ideas about a solution?   Or what you did to fix it?

thanks,
Mark

Re: A bug?

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.