Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Ram JB <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/08 14:16:15 UTC

Query Alfresco for next set of results

Hi Team,

I am able to query Alfresco using OpenCmis using
queryStatement.query(false).
I want to know how to get the *next set* of results.

Thanks and Regards,
Bhargav Ram.

Re: Query Alfresco for next set of results

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I *guess* you have to change your Alfresco configuration.

See:
https://docs.alfresco.com/community/tasks/search_permissions_check.html

- Florian

Posted by Ram JB <ra...@gmail.com>.