Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "T.L." <ll...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/09 13:48:42 UTC

Question about PDFields which has the same name.

Hi all,

AFAIK, we can get all the form fields like this:

            PDAcroForm acroform;
            acroform = doc.getDocumentCatalog().getAcroForm();
            var fields = acroform.getFields();
            foreach (var field in fields.toArray())
            {}
So far so good, but there is one small problem here: If the pdf
document has several fields with the same name, then only one is
return.
So my question here is: how can we get all of them, and wich page are thay on?

Thank you alot...
Luong

Fwd: Question about PDFields which has the same name.

Posted by "T.L." <ll...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

Did anyone of you have any idea?
I researches this matter weeks, but there is still nothing. I am
desperated now. Please help me.

Thank you.

Re: Question about PDFields which has the same name.

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

T.L. schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> AFAIK, we can get all the form fields like this:
>
>             PDAcroForm acroform;
>             acroform = doc.getDocumentCatalog().getAcroForm();
>             var fields = acroform.getFields();
>             foreach (var field in fields.toArray())
>             {}
> So far so good, but there is one small problem here: If the pdf
> document has several fields with the same name, then only one is
> return.
> So my question here is: how can we get all of them, and wich page are thay on?
Is it possible to get a hand on such a pdf? If so, please file an issue on JIRA
[1] and attach the document in question to it.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX