Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by el...@triloggroup.com on 2002/03/20 09:41:13 UTC

Getting my Java application to run on Tomcat with SSL

Hi,

I am new with Tomcat. I have this web application which was working well on Tomcat when I called it with:
http://127.0.0.1:8080/mywebapp

I added the following line to the server.xml file in the tomcat conf directory to have the above run properly:
<Context path="/mywebapp" docBase="d:\mywebapp" debug="0" reloadable="true" >
</Context>

Recently, I configured Tomcat to work with SSL. When I try to access https://127.0.0.1:8443 I get the default Tomcat
page. Unfortunately when I enter: https://127.0.0.1:8443/mywebapp I get an error: "Cannot find /mywebapp".

Can someone tell me what extra settings I have to do in order to have my application run with SSL and Tomcat?

Thanks,

Elias S. Mouchantaf
Corniche El-Nahr,
Beirut - Lebanon.