Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Junping Du <jd...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/02/22 23:23:21 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Li Lu

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Li Lu has been elected a committer on the Apache Hadoop project.  We appreciate all of Li's hard work thus far, and we look forward to his continued contributions.

Welcome onboard and congratulations, Li!

Thanks,

Junping?

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Li Lu

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Li!

- Tsuyoshi

Posted by Xiao Chen <xi...@cloudera.com>.