Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2018/05/11 10:36:35 UTC

Re: Datasource as RDB

On 2018-04-10 08:05, Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 2018-04-10 06:54, sudhir@tapmatessoftware.com wrote:
>> Thanks Julian for your quick reply. There is no error but below is the
>> log which tells there is something missing.
>>
>> 10.04.2018 10:19:47.809 *INFO* [localhost-startStop-1]
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.document.DocumentNodeStoreService
>> DataSource use enabled. DocumentNodeStoreService would be initialized
>> when DataSource would be available (currently available: nodes: null,
>> blobs: null)
>>
>> Please find the log as attachment.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sudhir
>
> You don't seem to have a datasource configured...

FWIW, I recently tried a setup with Postgres and a local file data
store, ant the following worked for me:

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.datastore.FileDataStore.config:

(empty, all defaults)

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.document.DocumentNodeStoreService.config:

documentStoreType="RDB"
customBlobStore=B"true"

Best regards, Julian

Re: Datasource as RDB

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2018-05-12 17:48, Sudhir Kumar wrote:
> Thx Julian for your reply.
>
> Can you please tell me in which file I should define the postgres database details (like : driver, databaseurl, database user, database password). If you can provide the same postgres configuration files that will help me in fixing my issue.
>
> Thanks in advance for your support.
>
> Regards,
> Sudhir

It depends on where you get the datasource from, and what implementation
you use.

You can test Oak with PostgreSQL using the "postgres" maven profile. The
tests use the Apache Tomcat JDBC connection pool as datasource...

Re: Datasource as RDB