Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mlabs <ml...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/14 03:54:02 UTC

AjaxSelfUpdatingBehavior .. page expired

I am using a tab panel...
On one tab I added an AjaxSelfUpdatingBehavior because I want the contents
of the panel to refresh periodically.
When I switch away from that tab to another tab, I get 'page expired' ...

what am I doing wrong?

TIA

Re: AjaxSelfUpdatingBehavior .. page expired

Posted by mlabs <ml...@gmail.com>.
after much hair pulling and searching I googled a post describing the same
issue...

the magic trick is to attach the behavior to a CHILD of the panel returned
by ITab.getPanel() ...

no idea why ?

but it works....