Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by blaise17 <cl...@autonomy.com> on 2009/02/10 12:47:30 UTC

Is Veltag dead?

Hi,
I'm trying to work out how to use veltag but I can't seem to find it...
The only sites I can find don't contain valid references or links and I
can't find it in the svn as the directories that the velocity site lists it
being in don't seem to exist.
It's not mentioned on the current velocity site, only on ones with older
version numbers in, so I was just wondering if it's vanished? Or is it in
the main velocity jar now? Or was it accepted by the jakarta taglibs
project? I can't seem to find it in either of those places, but maybe I'm
just not looking in the right place?

Thanks for any help

Re: Is Veltag dead?

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Veltag is dead.  It has been replaced by the VelocityViewTag,
which is part of VelocityTools 2.0:

http://velocity.apache.org/tools/devel/view.tag.html