Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@apache.org> on 2010/02/01 16:49:56 UTC

Re: asyc operations support with JMS binding

Ok I've had a go at adding this support and the itest for JMS
callbacks now passes. There's a JIRA -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3450 - which has the
diff patch and a pre-built jar of the M4 based JMS binding. Give it a
try and let me know how it goes.

   ...ant

Posted by "Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu" <Ra...@ca.com>.
Hi Ant,
          Sorry for the late response. I got time now to verify this patch. Yes, it is working.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Raman